- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Ambassadors of Turkmenistan and Afghanistan
On June 16, 2017, a meeting with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Turkmenistan Shiri Shiriyev and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Sayed Shahabuddin Timori was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
At the meeting the topical aspects of interaction between three countries in the framework of multilateral organizations were discussed.
The ambassadors on behalf of the foreign ministers of Turkmenistan and Afghanistan handed the official invitation for the Uzbek part to the upcoming 7th Regional Economic Cooperation Conference for Afghanistan (RECCA-VII), which will be held in Ashgabat.