- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Foreign Minister of Turkmenistan
On June 13, 2017, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, who arrived in Ashgabat to participate in the High-Level Dialogue "Central Asia-UN", held talks with the Deputy Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan Rashid Meredov.
The Foreign Ministers of Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan discussed practical aspects of implementing the agreements reached during the Uzbek-Turkmen talks at the highest level in March and May of this year.
At the meeting the prospects for cooperation between Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan within the framework of international organizations and other issues of mutual interest also were discussed.