- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the delegation of Poland
On June 12, 2017, a meeting with the delegation of the Republic of Poland headed by Plenipotentiary of the government on issues Poles abroad, Senator Anna Maria Anders was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Polish delegation arrived in Uzbekistan to conduct bilateral negotiations in various formats and to participate in events dedicated to the memory of soldiers of Polish army of General W.Anders, who were buried in Uzbekistan.
At the meeting in the Foreign Ministry, the sides discussed the state of Uzbek-Polish relations with an emphasis on their further development in the political, trade-economic, cultural-humanitarian and other areas.
An exchange of views on current international and regional issues was also held.
The Ambassador of Poland Piotr Iwaszkiewicz attended the meeting.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov