- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with delegation of the US Department of State
On June 8, 2017, a meeting with the delegation of the United States Department of State headed by Director of the office for Central Asia of Bureau for South and Central Asia Walter Scott Reid the third was held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
During the conversation, the sides exchanged views on topical issues of the Uzbek-American agenda in the political, trade-economic, investment, cultural, humanitarian and other spheres.
At the meeting, the sides also reviewed the implementation of earlier agreements, the schedule and issues for forthcoming contacts in various formats.
Within the framework of the discussion special attention was paid to regional issues.