- Presidency of the Republic of Uzbekistan in SCO 2015-2016
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- 2015 year - The Year of Care for the Senior Generation
- 24th anniversary of Independence of Uzbekistan
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Statement of the Information Agency «Jahon» on the Events in Ukraine
The events taking place in Ukraine, which have led to serious complication of the situation and confrontation, and may lead to yet more escalation of tension and hard-to-predict consequences, create the real threats to sovereignty and territorial integrity of the country cannot but arouse a deep alarm and concern in Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan sees the resolution of the unfolded situation, above all, in denial to apply force options and in using the political tools and efforts to address the emerged problems by peaceful means, by way of negotiations based on fundamental norms of international law and the United Nations Charter.
Uzbekistan expresses hope that the maximum restraint and wisdom will be shown for the soonest achievement of accord between parties involved in the conflict process in Ukraine.