- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On accreditation of the media representatives for coverage of the 43rd Session of the OIC Council of Foreign Ministers
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan announces the accreditation of the media representatives for coverage of the 43rd Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation which will take place on October 18-19 2016 in Tashkent.
Media representatives wishing to participate in the coverage of the 43rd Session of the OIC Council of Foreign Ministers should send to the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan the following documents:
1. a letter of application from the head of the interested mass media addressed to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning on the accreditation of correspondent. The letter should be transferred through the diplomatic or consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad or the foreign diplomatic missions accredited by the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
2. basic information about interested mass media;
3. biographic data (CV) of the journalist and passport copy;
4. a photograph of the accrediting journalist in 700х700 dpi size (high quality, full face, white or blue background);
5. a completed accreditation form.
(please send the electronic versions of all documents to the e-mail email@example.com)
Applications from the media representatives on accreditation will be accepted until 18:00 Tashkent time (GMT+5), September 30, 2016.
Applications received after the deadline as well as with the missing documents or attached photograph and accreditation form of the journalist will not be accepted for consideration.
If the foreign media representatives submit the application on coverage the 43rd Session of the OIC Council of Foreign Ministers but have not received the confirmation on their accreditation from the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan, it does not justify the arrival to Uzbekistan and their further professional activity.