- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Message to the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Norway
His Excellency Mr. Børge Brende
Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Norway
It gives me great pleasure to congratulate you on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Kingdom of Norway.
We attach significant importance to developing a comprehensive and mutually beneficial cooperation with Norway whom we consider as our promising partner in Europe.
Uzbekistan is committed to further strengthening partnership with Norway in the spheres of political dialogue, inter-parliamentary cooperation, economy and industry, advanced technologies, culture and arts.
I am confident that the Uzbek-Norwegian relations based on the principles of mutual respect and equal consideration of interests will continue to develop for the benefit and in the interests of our nations.
Please accept, Your Excellency, the assurances of my highest consideration.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan