- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
List of services provided by Department of Diplomatic Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
1) Assistance in registration of automotive vehicles in the Department of Road Safety (Traffic Police), receiving the certificates on registration of the number plates;
2) Assistance in reregistration of the automotive vehicles;
3) Assistance in issuing the duplicate of the number plate;
4) Assistance in deregistering the automotive vehicles in the Department of Road Safety (Traffic Police);
5) Assistance in extending the validity of the certificate of registration;
6) Assistance in the replacement of the certificate of registration;
7) Assistance in the replacement of the number plate;
8) Assistance in technical examination of the automotive vehicles;
9) Declaration of goods;
10) Storage of cargo on customs services stocks in days;
11) Filling in the Inspection Certificates;
12) Internet Access Services;
13) Assistance in telephony services;
14) Assistance in registering of the СEMC (Centre of Electromagnetic Compatibility) permissions;
15) Assistance in renewal of permits of СEMC;
16) Putting on service maintenance records;
17) Extension of service validation;
18) Assistance in putting on military records;
19) Transfer of employees to other positions within the company;
20) Registration of the employees who were hired independently for a full time job;
21) Registration of the employees who were hired independently for a part time job;
22) Issuing laminated license and pass;
23) Assistance in firing an employee;
24) Assistance in official visa registration through Consular Department of MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
25) Assistance in the extension of validation terms of visas;
26) Assistance in the registration of temporary residence permit of foreign citizens;
27) Assistance in the registration of exit permit;
28) Validation of application for departing individuals;
29) Assistance in taking permission for manufacturing and obliteration of stamps in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
30) Assistance in manufacturing of stamps and punches;
31) Meeting and seeing of at the VIP and CIP sections of the Tashkent airport;
32) Receiving permissions at the Ministry of Internal Affairs for carrying sporting guns for the heads of Diplomatic Courses accredited in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
33) Drawing up leases;
34) Booking of tickets.
List of services provided by State unitary enterprise “Directorate for property affairs” MFA
1. Assisting diplomatic and other equivalent similar foreign representations in finding premises for diplomatic mission offices;
2. Assists in ecological examination in preparation solutions for allotment of land;
3. Assistance in receipt of decision of Hakim of Tashkent City on taking of allotment of land for building of real estate objects for diplomatic mission. Development and concordance with Hakimiyat of Tashkent City and Main administration of architecture and building (GlavUAS) pre-project and project documentations (Survey maps of a site, geological researches, determination of borders of area, calculation of necessity of object in engineering communications, architectural plan task (APZ), documentation for town-planning advice of GlavUAS), examination of project estimate documentation);
4. Assistance in the receipt of permission on building and reconstruction of objects in the State inspection of architectonically-building supervision (GASN);
5. Assists in registering premises and ground areas with the state bodies of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
6. Providing of plumbing and electrical services;
7. Grants on lease of objects of the real estate, office apartments in a secure premises;
8. Assistance in transferring the buildings or parts of it from residential to non-residential or non-residential to residential.
List of services provided by State Unitary Enterprise “Ambassador” (DipHotel) Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Uzbekistan
1. Hotel services;
2. Consumer services.
List of services provided by State Unitary Enterprise “UZDIPTRANSXIZMAT” Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Uzbekistan
1. Transport services;
2. Supply of POL (petrol, diesel) for the cars.
List of services provided by Tashkent Ulugbek International School
1. Educational services.
List of services provided by State Preschool Educational Institution - Primary School "DIPNIHOL"
1. Pre-school education.
List of services provided by “Jahon” information agency
The "Jahon" Information Agency under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan conducts its activity on the premise of the tasks indicated in the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 426 dated November 8, 1995. In this regard, the Agency:
1. Provides the information for the main mass media of Uzbekistan (central printing media and the National Television and Radio Broadcasting Company) on a contractual basis;
2. In order to inform the foreign public about the course of socio-political and socio-economic reforms in Uzbekistan, concludes agreements with foreign media on the provision of information on terms of exchange;
3. On the basis of an agreement with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provides the foreign institutions of the ministry with the information about internationally significant events in Uzbekistan. Along with this, the Agency receives information from foreign missions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the activities carried out by them in the host countries;
4. Prepares various printed products (booklets, reference books, photos and video materials, etc.) for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and also other ministries and departments on a contractual basis;
At the same time, the "Jahon" Information Agency under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not render services to the individuals.